TIFECT’s Board of Trustees ensures that each of our projects satisfies the following five criteria:
- It delivers on any of our core priorities of faith, education and community service.
- It helps to significantly improve the lives of young people and their families and communities.
- It provides excellent value-for-money and is delivered in the most efficient way possible.
- It is consistent with sustainable development so that people can be empowered to help themselves.
- It involves working together with other organisations to deliver even better outcomes and value.