At TIFECT, our ethos and values reflect the vision and mission to which we aspire:
- Faith: enriching and changing the lives of young people and their families and communities by promoting equity, nobility, compassion and responsibility;
- Excellence: creating an environment of aspiration and hope through a commitment to fulfilling the unique potential of each individual and the shared potential of communities;
- Integrity: a sincere, whole-hearted and determined commitment to the whole community;
- Social Responsibility: a commitment to sustainable development in a manner that respects the rights of other people and the environment around us.
- Endeavour: recognition that there is a value to be placed in honest and passionate endeavour and that character is developed through the struggle to improve yourself and the world around you.
- Citizenship: developing a sense of identity and belonging to local community, national citizenship and global humanity.
- Big Society: building a good and inclusive society in which people participate and to which they offer their time, talents and sacrifice;
- Innovation: balancing tradition and modernity to achieve transformation and develop the next generation of innovators, inventors and intellectuals;
- Leadership: developing the leaders of tomorrow, respectful of the traditions of the past, inspired by the opportunities of the present and driven by the hope of a better future.