Our vision is inspired by our mission; by the chance to serve the many and by the opportunity to make a lasting difference to generations of the community; young and old.
In order to serve our mission, TIFECT’s vision is to:
- Create learning campuses that provide a seamless continuum of personalised learning provision with a high quality curriculum for young people of different backgrounds and age groups.
- Provide opportunities through our schools to develop and deliver specialist curricula that address local needs and aspirations.
- Enhance the provision of faith-based and non-denominational education throughout the United Kingdom.
- Address low levels of participation in Further and Higher Education and low skill levels amongst some of our most deprived communities and young people.
- Work with partners and local communities to build confidence and aspiration in our communities and young people and to promote social and economic regeneration
- Enhance social cohesion and civic responsibility amongst young people across the United Kingdom through a passionate focus on community service, civic pride and charitable giving.
- Campaign for the education of young people across the developing world.
- Support the aspirations of local, national and international charities.